Ubicación: >INICIO >PRODUCTOS

garlic flakes without pedice1

Resumen

1. the above prices will be valid within 5 days. 2. all of the above products can be packed according to buyer`s requirement.but the price will be adjusted acc...
Ordenar+
o comuníquese con nosotros por:
Address:Add:Tower A, Plaza Jinquan, No. 56 of Jiefangdong Rd., Jinan, P. R. C.
Instagram: xsucom
Whatsapp: +8615020013771
Facebook: xsucom

Detalles del producto

1. the above prices will be valid within 5 days. 
2. all of the above products can be packed according to buyer`s requirement.but the price will be adjusted accordingly 
3. payment terms: 30% will be paid within 3 days after signed contract, and the rest 70% will be paid within 5 days after shipment date. 

Buscar en productos

contacto

Add: Tower A, Plaza Jinquan, No. 56 of Jiefangdong Rd., Jinan, P. R. C.
E-mail: sales@xsu.com
Instagram: xsucom
Whatsapp: +8615020013771
Facebook: xsucom